Thursday 13 February 2014

Chatty VDay Post



Hey little fishies! (no I don't have an animal obsession!)

First... SPOILER ALERT: PLEASE RUI PEDRO IF YOU'RE READING THIS, STOP NOW!

Hope your day was amazing, because mine was just blah... The most exciting part was buying my boyfriend's VDay Gift! A big bag of candy. I get so excited choosing the different candy even though I'll probably just eat one or two, gotta have self control. My boyfriend is one of those weird, annoying, people, who can eat whatever and don't gain a pound! Urgh... Damn him and his light speed fast metabolism!

Anyway, this post will be about VDay, but nothing serious, just a little rambling. I never really cared much about Valentines Day, not even after getting a boyfriend. We just cook a nice meal, some popcorn and a movie, and for me it's perfect. And if there's gifts it's just a little something, like a bag of candy. This year will actually be the first time we'll do something different.

However, I know that for some people, who might not have a boyfriend, or maybe going through a rough time in their relationships, this time of the year can be really annoying! With the cheesy hearts and 'I love you!' Teddy Bears everywhere.



I spent most of my life without a boyfriend on Valentines Day. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years now (and it's my first relationship, believe it or not), and I am 24, so do the math. Throughout highschool I never had a date for VDay, and you know what, I didn't care. I had amazing friends, never really needed a boy. Maybe I didn't mature as fast as other girls, I don't know. I mean, I was always having so much fun with my group of friends, that now, looking back, I don't feel like a missed on anything.

So, for tomorrow, quit the plan of curling into a ball, in a dark room, watching a marathon of Bridget Jones, while stuffing your face with ice cream, just because there's no boyfriend. You have a date with the person you should love the most in this world! Yourself! So if you feel like going out (it's Friday after all) put on that freakum dress (like my girl Beyoncé says), call a friend, and go have some fun. Or stay home if that's more to your liking, but no feeling sorry for yourself!



When you less expect it, you'll meet some guy that will swept you of your feet, and just like that, you're in serious relationship! And those take commitment, and time, and attention, so don't rush into one unless it's absolutely worth it. Sometimes they work, and you spend the rest of your life together (shoutout to my parents, until now at least), sometimes they don't, it's life. The good thing is that there's no limited tickets. Or you can also order the cat lady starters packaging, it's always good to have a plan B.

Wow, that was a long post, are you still there? If you are have a great day tomorrow! I'll try to post a video, so if you don't have a date I can keep you company :)

Big internet HUGS!

Stay Gorgeous!

V♥

No comments:

Post a Comment