Thursday 9 January 2014

Healthy Pizza?! Whaaat?!



Hey there peeps!

How you all doing? It's almost the end of the week so hang in there just a little while longer!

So here I am, waiting for my boyfriend (story of my life) so we can go to the movies. Meanwhile, why not write a super fun blog post?! (not really, don't get your expectations too high)

Since I am hungry, we are gonna talk about food (I kinda do that, it's my thing). But not any food, just one of the best foods in the world! Pizza!!!! *slobbering* Who doesn't like pizza?! Is that even possible?! The only downfall is the calories, also it's not the healthiest thing in the world, so we can't go around eating pizza everyday... well, we can, but unless you are Michael Phelps, and you swim zillions of pools a day, I wouldn't recommend it...

So imagine my joy when I came about something called "Healthy Pizza". I saw it for the first time in Sorted Food (if you don't know what that is, go check it out on youtube (but only after reading my post, of course)). It's still not the healthiest thing in the world, but it is way more healthy than the actual deal.

But Vanessa, what is this healthy pizza?! you may ask. Well is a pizza in which the base in naan bread, and then you can murder that naan bread with whatever you want, but ideally with healthy things (that's kinda the idea). The recipe in Sorted Food is awesome, but a little bit time consuming if you are in a hurry.

So I made some alterations. I make the naan bread and then I freeze it, so it is ready when I need it, just need to defrost. Then I spread some tomato sauce on top of it, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomato, salt and pepper, oregano, some basil, and that's it. Puuurfection! Just pop it in the oven for like 15 min and enjoy. It's delicious, really quick, and not that unhealthy.

Ok, so now I have to go see the Wolf of Wallstreet!
Good night to you all!

Stay Gorgeous!

V♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment