Saturday 28 September 2013

Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask Review


Hey!

Today I come to talk about a product that, even though it had the help of other amazing products, helped to improve my skin dramatically. The Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask.

Now, before we continue, I have to say I never had major skin problems, but still it was far from perfect and once in a while the hormones didn't help (if you know what I mean). So one day I was doing some online shopping for facial masks (more like looking at all the things I wanted but couldn't have), and came across Omorovicza. My first reaction was 'Too freaking expensive', but after reading some reviews (very important ladies) I got very interested, so I took a deep breath, petted my credit card so it wouldn't feel as bad, and ordered it. Thank the looord!

As the name says, it's a cleansing mask, it is supposed to remove impurities and clear congested pores, and it is suitable for all skin types. It is full of good ingredients and applies the same way as most facial masks. You cleanse your face, apply a layer of it, and then leave it on for 20 minutes. I just add one extra step, after cleansing I do 10 minutes of steaming (fancy word for 'you boil some water and then stick your face in the steam, with a towel over your head *sexy image*), this will open your pores, easing the removal of the dirty stuff.

I've been using it for the last 3 months and I'm almost out of it. The improvement is obvious. I used to have those little bumps on my chin, the ones that are not pimples or anything, and now they are gone. My skin texture is super soft, I feel like touching it all day (which you shouldn't do by the way, not only because it may cause breakouts, but also because it's weird). The skin is luminous (and not in a disco ball way) and even my hormonal acne is pretty much gone.

I can't recommend it enough, and I think it would be especially suited for young skin. I know it's expensive (at least for me it is) but if you are in the mood for a splurge...

You can buy it on Omorovicza website, but it's slightly cheaper on Cult Beauty, and as it's over 50£ the shipping is free.
 If I wasn't a total product wh*re I would repurchase, but I already have something else waiting, the Glam Glow mud mask. The standard is very high now, so lets see how it goes.



Stay gorgeous and have a wonderful lazy Sunday (^.^)    

No comments:

Post a Comment