Friday 18 October 2013

Working Out At Home




Hey!

So it's friday night and here I am, without any plans whatsoever... Oh well... I actually don't mind that much. Actually today I had a huge urge to just stay inside, where it's warm... and dry...

I even skipped gym, hence this post. Yes, today, as every other day, I was supposed to go to the gym, but a serious case of laziness got to me. I've been having those lately, but today, as I looked through the window, at the rain pouring outside, it got the best of me. Every year around this time it's the same... It's like my brain got the instinct to hibernate incorporated somehow. I just want to wrap myself in a soft blanket and procrastinate all day long, until next Spring. So I did that today, and convinced myself not to feel guilty about it (kinda succeeded on that).

However, if you're not a lazy ass like me, and you still want to get your workout, but don't feel like going to the gym, or don't have a membership and can't workout outside, venture into the magical world that is the internet.

There are tons of people that want to share their workouts with you!

On youtube I have
- Blogilates: good if you are a beginner or want just something quick.
- Bikini Model Fitness: if you don't have a problem with the girls being in a bikini, they give great exercise ideas.

There are a lot more, but I don't use youtube that much for workouts. I prefer complete programs, and my favourite of the ones I've tried is Insanity. You will sweat a LOT with this one. It's a 2 month schedule, and as it's not  the same routine everyday it's not boring. But again, there are a lot more, so find something that better suits you and your needs. (Most of them you have to buy, but remember, the internet is a magical place, and that's all I'm gonna say).

Have a great weekend!

Stay gorgeous!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment